6/6/12

19 Weeks


How far along:
19 Weeks

Weight Gain:
5 lbs total-I learned this week at the doc that my scales are slightly off but got that worked out now going forward :)

Sleep:
still good, no complaints :)
Best moment of the week:
Getting to see our little one in detail on the ultrasound. We had the anatomy scan at our doc appointment this week and everything looked wonderful!  Heart rate was 149 and very strong! (Hubs says def boy!)  It was so wonderful to be able to see the little hands and feet and even the 4 chambers of the little heart just a goin'!
Still unbelievable that he/she is in there moving around and I can't feel it yet! also learned that I have an anterior placenta, meaning that my placenta sits on the front of my belly rather than the back, so there is an extra cushion in front and movement will be more difficult to feel. Hopefully it will come soon!
Food Cravings:
Hot dogs have sounded wonderful still this week...no aversions really, but whatever my boss got for lunch today did NOT smell pleasant.at.all!
Gender:
Find out Friday at our Gender Reveal! Can't wait!
Movement:
No movement yet and I was beginning to get concerned until we learned at the doc this week that I have an anterior placenta, meaning that my placenta sits on the front of my belly rather than the back, so there is an extra cushion in front and movement will be more difficult to detect, especially in the beginning. :(
Hopefully it will come soon!
What I miss:
I don't really miss much of anything, of course a turkey sandwich from Jersey Mikes sounds decadent right now!
What I am looking forward to:
Our gender reveal party on Friday-we can hardly stand it, but have stayed super busy this week getting ready for the party, so that is hopefully keeping our minds busy!

And just to leave you with a little Wednesday funny...the hubs was apparently feeling left out since everyone else was having their weekly pics made but him...(he's going to kill me, but he had to know that this would show up on the blog!)












1 comment:

  1. So glad little sweet pea is healthy and growing. And hoping you get to feel some movement soon - it's the best! CAN.NOT.WAIT until Friday. I better get a text/call that night....

    ReplyDelete