6/28/12

22 Weeks

So very sorry for being so late this week in posting. 
Work this week has been beyond crazy-my boss is already panicking about my maternity leave and is prepping for my absence, so between that and upgrading to a bigger cube, we have been non-stop all week!

Pictures are accurate, I'm just late on actually getting the post up!


How far along:
22 Weeks

Weight Gain:
9 lbs total, 2 lbs this week

Sleep:
Still pretty good, but have woken up every night this week between 12:15-12:30 to pee...wonder if she's trying to tell me something about her future routine :)

Best moment of the week:
Feeling her moving around is by far the best thing! (And not hurling my guts up) 

Food Cravings:
Nothing super desirable but def a bit more of a sweet tooth this week, which is odd for me...I usually crave salty things

Gender:
GIRL!

Movement:
Yep! And it makes me so happy that not only can I feel her move but so can Mitch!  He can't feel her quite as well as I can quite yet, but she has def given him quite a few little jabs here and there and I love it!
She really loves to get movin' at night after I have been running around all day :)

What I miss:
Nothing really that I am just dying for....I have truly been so lucky and am just lovin' this time of pregnancy...feelin' good and have an actual bump instead of just looking like I've had one too many beers.! :)

What I am looking forward to:
We ordered her crib this past Saturday and it should be here on Tuesday. 
We also picked out her bedding, and by we, I mean the hubs totally picked it out and I love it!  It's exactly what I wanted which is non-traditional "girly" but still gorgeous!

We also have a doc appointment on Monday for a check up.  Hoping everythings looks great with me and her (still no name yet, but we are working on it)!







2 comments:

  1. Awww I'm so glad you are doing so great! You (kinda) make me miss being pregnant! Love your little bump,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are precious!!

    ReplyDelete