6/21/12

Daddy and me

Wrigley and daddy watching the US Open on Father's day...

yes, in case you are wondering,  the hubs is a little bit drugged up.
Believe it or not, last week he broke a bone in the side of his knee playing softball and is in a brace for the next 6 weeks.
I know, I know, when it rains, it pours, but hopefully this little black cloud is moving on away from my family for a change. Not wishing any ill-harm on anyone else, but I think we've had our fair share of bad luck for a while. :)

Sorry the pic is a little dark, but I was being sneaky and catching my boys snooglin'...they both love to cuddle!
He's going to kill me for posting this, but I thought it was a cute moment-daddy looking for Wrigley's ball under my nightstand, with Wrigley's help of course. :)

I just love the bond the 2 of them have and I think it's precious!






1 comment:

  1. So cute! I think you guys may need a bigger bed. ;)

    ReplyDelete