6/18/12

21 Weeks

showin' a little skin...
my partner in crime and snuggle bud....

How far along:
21 weeks

Weight Gain:
1.5 lbs this week, 6.5 total pregnancy

Sleep:
still very good, no complaints.  Have been waking up in the middle of the night flat on my back and I never have liked sleeping on my back until I can't, of course. :)

 

Best moment of the week:
Finally feeling some itty bitty bumps and taps from baby girl...it's not full blown kicks or punches, but def feeling some flutters and that makes me happy.  :)
Food Cravings:
Apparently my body is craving red meat, b/c burgers have sounded good and I have also had a slight sweet tooth in the last few days, no thing major and nothing a few cookies couldn't cure. :)

 

Gender:
GIRL!!

Movement:
Yes, finally a few flutters here and there as discussed above (I was an eager beaver in discussing this), but I def feel more movement when I lay on my right side-she either isn't a fan of the left side or feels completely at ease and goes to sleep when I'm on my left side. :)

 

What I miss:
I have been really wanting a cold turkey sandwich from Jersey Mike's with all the fixin's.  I know some people (ahem, Phoenix) would say just to go for it, but for me, why risk it at this point.  My opinion may change by the time October rolls around, but for now, I'll live without them.

What I am looking forward to:
I'm looking forward to feeling more and more movements and I can't wait till Mitch gets to feel her move for the first time.  He is so eager to feel her and every time I tell him I feel a flutter, he immediately puts his hand on my belly waiting to feel her.  Hopefully it won't be too much longer now though.


 
Also, pregnancy brain has kicked into full effect this week as well! I am so dingy and forgetful in the last few days it is unreal.  I actually was drawing this weeks board for the belly pic and didn't realize until mom pointed it out that I had written "20 weeks" and taken a picture
God help me not get in the car to go somewhere and have forgotten to put on pants or something...it is that bad at times! I'm going to blame it on the past few weeks occurrences and not my brain completely losing it just yet! ;)











2 comments:

  1. Yay for feeling HER start moving around! That's the best, for sure! Also, for what it's worth I ate sandwiches the whole way through. I was told as long as meat isn't sitting out for long periods of time getting hot it would be fine. But do what you feel comfortable with. :) You look precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! So exciting! Yeah, I'm jsut goign to have to see how the next 4ish months go...Been able to hold out so far! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete