6/23/10

Girls Trip!!!

This weekend we are making our way down to Destin, Fl to celebrate Ashley's bachelorette party! (Pray for no oil)! We are leaving tomorrow after work, and won't be back until Sunday or Monday of next week (depending on the oil situation).

Ashley is hands down one of the sweetest, funniest, and most beautiful girls I know and I could not be happier for her to have found her prince charming in Austin!

We are hoping that the weekend goes smoothly-with 24+ girls going, you can imagine the possible drama and drunken debacle this could turn out to be! I, personally am hoping for a drama-free trip to the beach with some of my besties and the bride to be with some great weather, nice refreshments :), and lots of fun memories with no oil, please!

On the negagtive side of things, I am leaving my 2 favorite boys here at home...

Even though the hubs keeps saying that he is going to be lonely and doesn't want me to go, I secretly think that he is kind of looking forward to having the house to himself without me making him fix something, clean something, lift soemthing heavy, or go somewhere with me! Don't get me wrong, I definitely think he will miss this face (I mean who wouldn't :)-just kidding, but it's my blog and I can brag how I want to!) but I hope that he has a good weekend and doesn't stress too much about what is going on in Florida!

Also, Thompson Baby Watch 2010 is still in full effect...the sis in law went to the doc yesterday and was only dialated 2cm-this is good b/c hopefully she will stay at this pace until I get back from my trip! I know that Julie will not be too thrilled about me wishing to prolong her pregnacy but oh well!

I hope that you all have a great rest of the week and a wonderful weekend! I will be back to the blog world on Tuesday. Mitch-if you are secretly reading this-I love you very much and promise to be good and call you! Enjoy your weekend without me honey-you don't get a whole lot of these! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment