6/14/10

I love it when we're cruisin' together...



Well we are still in recovery mode from our vacation that we took and I am going to attempt to show all 3 of you that read this what we have been up to this past week. We went with some of our besties, Matt and Jess and Ang B and Burton on the Carnival Fascination to Key West and the Bahamas!

First up, we were leaving out of Jacksonville, Fl and got down there around 11ish on Sunday morning (it was a very early morning with a flight leaving Birmingham at 5:30AM-Thanks to my wonderful parents for dropping us off by the way, I know that was a ridiculous time of morning for ya'll). Anyways, after arriving we just hung out at the hotel pool until dinner time(sorry no pics).

For dinner we decided to go to this wonderful restaurant that Jess and I found called The Millhouse...it was delicious to say the least! After indulging in a few of their amazing rasberry margaritas, we called it a somewhat early night and went back to the hotel to get ready for our real vacation to begin! :)


We arrived on the ship early afternoon and after eating some yummy lunch, made our way out to the pool deck to catch some rays! We left Jacksonville at 4 and were on our way to a wonderful vacation with wonderful friends!

We had all day and night on the ship on Monday and Tuesday to just relax and enjoy some much needed R&R. The weather was beautiful but extremely HOT! Here are just some of the pics of us hanging out on the first few days.

The whole gang


Me and the hubs


The boys (yes I know we are some very lucky ladies!)



Tuesday night was the Captains dinner and where we got all dolled up and ate a TON of lobster and steak! Yum-O!!!!





We rapped up the evening kind of early that night b/c the hubs was feeling a little under the weather and I needed him in tip top shape for the day that followed in Key West...Pub Crawl anyone?! :) More on that and the rest of our amazing time on the next post...see you later! :)

2 comments:

  1. 1. I am so excited that you finally started a blog! I know it will be one of my favs! Just like you.

    2. The cruise pics so far are great. You look awesome...skinny minny!! And I'm still loving your hair.

    3. I love you and miss you. I want to chat soon so I can hear all about the trip. And I think you should tell us all how the boarding experience was with Wrigs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a wonderful trip! Glad you joined the blog world!

    ReplyDelete