6/17/10

Wrigley!


I want to introduce you to the love of our lives! :)

He is a Great Dane and just turned a year old in May. I know most of you are probably thinking we are crazy people for having such a large dog, especailly since we do not live in a large house (at all). Well let me be the first to tell you that they are the best dogs! Now, I come from a family of whatever pet God wants you to have, he will give you-meaning we have always had strays and never really believed in buying an animal when there are so many out there that need a home. Very true, but when the hubs and I laid our eyes on our little man(this drives Jess crazy that we call him this :)), we knew he was made for us!

I don't think it is possible to love him anymore than we do! He is without a doubt the sweetest, smartest (Mitch will argue this some days), and most loving babe in the world.


I wanted to go ahead and introduce you to him now, because I have a feeling he will be making a lot of appearances here on the blog since he pretty much consumes most of our lives!

Obviously this was quite a few months ago, but I love this picture of him in his jacket-Mitch is not a fan btw! :)

This was him the other night after he had played all day


On his first birthday (sorry I had to add these but didn't have my camera when I did this post yesterday) :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Wrigley! And his jacket! =) I think it takes a couple of special people to have a Great Dane. =) He is so big and has gotten even bigger from when I saw him last. And, I agree...you become so attached to your furbabies! They are the best!

    ReplyDelete