6/21/10

Weekend Recap!

First off, my weekend started off fantastic because I came home to these...

Aren't they gorgeous!? Thank you to my wonderful, sweet hubby-I love you so much!!

On to the rest of our weekend...Friday night was date night in with the hubs-we just grilled out some delicious spare ribs, watched some tv, and hung out with Wrigs...a wonderful way to end such a crazy week.
On Saturday we went to Mitch's 10 year high school reunion (I told you we would end up going!) Anyways, it was held at a place called Above which is a bar on the rooftop of the Redmont Hotel here in Birmingham. It is possibly the worlds smallest bar on the inside but the views from the patio make it definitely worthwhile looking over all of downtown. We had a very good time (maybe even a little bit too much fun) but all in all I think the hubs is definitely glad that we went. You're welcome honey for twisting your arm! Here are some more pics from our evening...


My partner in crime Phoenix

Mitch and Justin (old friend and college roomie)

The whole gang

He really did enjoy himself :)

Mitch and Stu Daddy

These boys go way back-Andy, Justin and the hubs

The ladies having a little bit of fun too!(Maria and Chad crashed the reunion later and we had so much fun)

Not sure what I was doing with my hand...

And as we all know, all good things must come to an end (OJ REALLY enjoyed himself :))



Sorry for the picture overload but some of these are just too good to not document! :)
Also I want to wish my Pop a Happy Belated Fathers Day! I love you so very much and don't know what I would do with out you! You are the best Pop a girl could ask for! You always go above and beyond for everyone and even though we don't tell you all of the time, we appreciate you more than you will ever know!

We are still on the Thompson Baby Watch 2010...no baby nephew yet, but please cross your fingers that he comes before this weekend. I am going out of town for a girls trip and definitely do NOT want to miss the birth of my nephew! Keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment