6/30/10

Ashley's Bachelorette Trip

Hey there! Sorry for the lack of posts lately but work has been crazy busy trying to catch up from being off for a few days! Sometimes it is just not worth it to be off b/c you have so much work waiting on you when you get back!

**Anyways, I forgot my USB cord to upload my pics from the weekend so I will have to do another post later with pictures.

This past weekend was definitely interesting to say the least...

22 girls + 2condos = drama!!

On the lighter side of things, it was great to see Ashley so happy to have all of her girls around...she is truly one of the sweetest girls in the world and I was so glad that I was able to be apart of this special time in her life! Thanks Ashley!

We started off the trip on Thursday night-we drove there after work and went to meet up with a few of the girls for a little while at a place called Baytown Wharf in Sandestin. Such a cute little place by the way!

Friday we hung out at the beach all day-thank God no oil, not yet at least! The weather was great-super hot but since there was no oil, definitely didn't want to complain about anything else! :) Friday night, we hung out in the condo and had Ashley's lingerie shower and just chilled out...much needed after a long, hot day on the beach. :)

Saturday was more of the same, just hanging out at the beach and making multiple trips up to the pool to cool off! Saturday night was the big night for Ashley to dress up like a fool and get the full bachelorette treatment! (hehe) All of the ladies dressed in black and sported bright blue feather boas and Ashley wore a fab blue dress and her white boa! We started out the evening at The Crab Trap (so yummy btw, I don't think I have ever gotten anything from there that was not superb) and then made our way over to Howl at the Moon, which is a cute little dueling piano bar with plenty of entertainment. We danced the night away until the wee hours of the morning and then called it a night (or morning)!

Our orginal plans were to stay until Monday but after a long weekend of sun and girls, we decided that it was time to head back to the Ham! I think all in all, we decided that we are all way too old to try to hang like we used to but so glad that we were able to celebrate this time with Ashley and SO glad to get back to my boys! I missed them like crazy!!!! Now its back to reality...


As for the Thompson Baby Watch 2010, today is the final day...my sis in law was induced this morning and we are anxiously waiting on our sweet baby nephew to arrive! I absolutely can't wait to meet him and watch him grow up! I will keep you updated on how they are doing and will have pictures ASAP! Have a good one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment