6/18/10

TGIF!!!

Yay it's Friday!!!!

I don't know about you but this day could not come soon enough! I know that we just got back from vacation, but I tell you, the week that you come back is brutal! It has taken me all week to get back into my normal routine. Just to think that this time last week, we were laying out in the middle of the ocean, soaking up the rays, and enjoying a refreshing strawberry daquiri-oh the life! :) Anyways, back to reality...

This weekend could end up going one of two ways: 1)lazy, uneventful, and relaxing...sitting on the couch and enjoying doing absolutely nothing at all (which by the way I am totally ok with) or 2) we could possibly be celebrating the arrival of our second nephew! My sis in law is preggo and the doctors think it is a strong possibility that she could have the little guy sometime this weekend...exciting!

Also, the hubs is having his 10 year highschool reunion on Saturday (I know honey, you are getting older, but I still love you and your gray hair :))...he has been saying that he is not going, but I have a hunch that last minute he will change his mind. :) We shall see what the weekend has in store for us soon enough.

And just because I don't want to start off my blogging debut with a pictureless blog...

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Friday! Please keep me posted about Julie - that's so exciting! And you guys HAVE to go to the 10 year reunion. Why are guys such fuddy duds?? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will def keep you informed about Julie! I think it is pretty much a guarantee now that we are going...we can't help being fuddy duds-we're old..it is his 10 year reunion! :)

    ReplyDelete