11/12/10

Funny Faces

Well, before my camera met it's demise in St. Pete last Friday night, my PIC (Partner in crime) Phoenix played photographer and got some really hilarious pictures of some of our friends doing some of the most ridiculous faces I have ever seen!  I hope that no one will take offense to me sharing these to my 4 readers out there...I am including myself in them as well so that I can be just as humiliated...it's all in good fun! 

Please note, these pictures were taken on "vacation" where that usually means that our friends filters for things like camera angles and good smiles is thrown out the window, well at least when alchohol is involved! :)  Enjoy!



And this is what happens when our group of friends find $1 beer specials!  Hope our funny faces made your Friday special...Happy Friday everyone!!!



2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHA! Too funny!! I like how matt and nick's facial expressions are similar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it took me a minute to figure out who was who!

    ReplyDelete