11/24/10

Health, Wealth and Happiness...

But you can never have all 3.  This is a quote that I have grown up with and now is the perfect time of year to reflect onit's true meaning. 
I know that some may argue that they know people or are one of those people who do possess all 3 and if so, consider yourself lucky.  But, for those of us who may only have one or two, it is this time of year that makes us even more thankful for those one or two that we do have.  In my personal case, the hubs and I are blessed with health (God willing)and happiness-yes that means we are broke as hell, but we are ok with that if it means that we live a happy, healthy life with each other.  I think this is probably one of the best case scenarios as opposed to someone having all of the money in the world and not being happy or healthy.  Of course in an ideal world we would be millionaires but that's not realistic and is not worth our happiness or our health.
All of this to say that there are so many things in this life that I am thankful for -my husband, my family and friends, my Wrigley, my health, my husbands health, my house, my job (even if it isn't my favorite, but it pays the bills) but most of all I am blessed to be able to enjoy this amazing world, with some amazing people and live a happy, healthy life.  :)

Now let's go eat some turkey!
Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and War Damn Eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment