11/21/10

I love me some Shutterfly!

So I must admit, I'm a little behind in the technology department and am sort of slow to catch on to the trends.  But, I must admit that this is one trend that I am super excited about!  After years of having a not so nice or reliable computer, we finally buckled down and purchased a laptop.  Ever since then I have been obsessed with organizing and and downloading all of my picures in one place...thats where Shutterfly comes in.  Shutterfly is a great website to not only store all of your pictures for FREE, but it's a great place to also order prints.  They have an offer now for 50 free holiday cards for bloggers and I think this is a great way to help get the word out about how wonderful this website is and the products they offer like their calendars and books.

I first heard about Shutterfly when one of my best girlfriends used them for her wedding reception invitations.  The best part about it was she designed them from Jamaica just days after they were married and they were mailed with plenty of time!  Just one more reason to love this website! 
If you would like to learn more about Shutterfly and all of the amazing things they offer, check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment