11/10/10

Sawyer's Dedication

So, can you tell that I am playing catch up this week after being out of town for almost a week? :)
 Last Wednesday, the night before we left for St. Pete, we were invited to join friends and family for Saw-man's dedication to the church.  It was held at Church of the Highlands here in Birmingham and to say that this is a big church is a HUGE understatement!  I have never seen anythign quite like it before...Mitch and I were amazed with this church and how lovely it is-they even have a "check-in" counter for your preschoolers and kids to go play while the adults join the service, and inforamtion desk for those who may get lost (us!) and coffee shops and cafes!!!  Crazy!

The hubs and I with Tiff, Keith, and Saw Man!
Still can't believe Tiff's a mom!  :)

We were so honored to be able to witness this amazing moment in not only Sawyer's life but for Tiff and Keith as well.  Even though it was a short night, it was wonderful to be able to get a few photos and catch up with friends and our second family!  You guys are great and we love you all! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys came! It really meant so much! Our family is so blessed to have you guys as friends! I love you tons! And I can't wait to spend more time with you over Christmas!

    ReplyDelete