7/29/11

10 years already?!

So we are back from Mexico, in one piece and I'm trying to regain some sense of normalcy but its been a long tough week! I'm going to attempt to catch up on everything that has been happening in our lives in the next few posts, so beware!

First off, the Saturday before we left for Mexico (July 16th) I had my 10 year high school reunion from Hewitt Trussville High School-Go Huskies! It was held at B& A Warehouse in downtown B'ham and as many of you know I had some serious reservations about going at all, but majority ruled (actually my mom ruled) and I decided to give a go. 

While it was nice to see some people I truly haven't seen since we graduated, even with the social media outlets of today, it was confirmed to me that I most assuredly did not leave anything behind.  Some people changed for the better and others should have reconsidered coming all together and others...well-yikes!  We made an appearance, had a few cocktails and before you know it were ready to get out of there b/c that meant we were one step closer to getting to Mexico!

My handsome date
One of my girls, Cheryl and I-still trouble 10 years later! :)

More posts to come...who knows, I may do more than one today depending on how my work day goes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment