7/7/11

4th of July Tradition

It's been a tradition for the last few years to have a pool party at my parents house and this year was no different-even though we may have had a few issues with getting the pool swimmable, but that's for another day.
Sunday, we kicked started the festivities around noonish laying out, enjoyed some adult beverages, played some intense games of floating beer pong (courtesy of Jay-he always brings a toy), ate more food than we ever thought possible and ended the night with some fireworks! It was a great day!

Maria Maria (Baby Arrington), Stephanie, Phoenix, Alaina, Mere, Ricki, Ang (Baby Burton), Yours truly, Bethany, Jess and Megan
My handsome man
I completely stole this pic form Jess-I realized after downloading that I never got a boys pic
Oh yeah and did I mention, Wrigley got in the pool too-granted it was not totally his idea, but still. He did enjoy it once he got in and was able to stand up in the shallow end.
My bubby and Olive (my parents dog watching fireworks)-funny, we never really think Wrigley looks all that big I guess b/c we are so used to seeing him, but for some reason he looked so big this day! :)
I wish this one would have turned out more clear, but it was a long day and I was not in the mood to mess with all the settings on my camera to get this one right. 

Hope everyone had an amazing 4th of July!



1 comment:

  1. Wrigs is huge! LOVE your hair! That pool looks like heaven!

    ReplyDelete