7/15/11

Just checking in

I'm here! 
I have tried several times this week to start a post a every time I would have to go do something else.  This post will be pictureless since I just unloaded all of my pics off of my camera last night and it apparently deletes them off of my camera...anyone know how to keep it from doing that? Anyways, this will be a random post b/c that is the equivalent to my life this past week, random!

-I have been crazy busy b/c I have been getting ready to be off of work for a week b/c we are leaving for Mexico Monday! I can't begin to tell you how excited we are to have this vacay away and to spend some quality time with each other. I feel like lately we have been so busy with so much that as stupid as it sounds, I miss him.  Yes, we live togehter, sleep together, eat together, btu I feel like that has just been part of our routine and I want some good quality alone time with him.  We are also very excited about going  somewhere new and different that we have never been.  Wish us luck and you know there will be plenty of posts about it when we get back! :)

-I have my 10 year reunion tomorrow night...I have been battling on whether or not to go and I think I am going to go...it may turn out to be a bomb, but I'll never know until I go, right?  Wish me luck that I don't  stab anyone! (I think a few of you know who I am referring to!) :)

-Today is the last day that the hubs will work in the Network Underground where he has worked for the last 4 years.  He will start his new position on the line crew the Monday after we get back from Mexico and his schedule will now be Monday-Thursday instead of Tuesday-Thursday and he will be in the office in Trussville, about 20 minutes from our house.  He is very nervous about starting new and learning a completely new field, but I know he will be great! Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers come the 25th!

-Speaking of the 25th, our 3 year anniversary is coming up and I still can't believe that it has been 3 years since I became the luckiest girl in the world! Time sure does fly when you're having fun!

-I don't want to jinx us or anything, but we have some good news to report-Wrigley has been out of his crate now for 2 solid weeks! Yep, we are trying to get rid of that ginormous cage and reclaim our office and so far, he has done wonderful!  He has however decided that since we have closed him off from our room during the day that he will just take over the spare bedroom bed and make it his own little playground.  He apparently sleeps and plays there all day while we are gone b/c the pillows are always knocked off of the bed and there are toys everywhere! Pray that he continues to do great and we can get rid of the crate all together!

Well hope everyone has a wonderful week! Until then...
Pray that we have good weather and a great time...I'm sure we will! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment