7/8/11

Did I mention I'm married to an apprentice?

Wow, there has been so much going on in the last few days and plenty more to come, but I did have to take a minute to brag on my amazing hubby!

As of July 1st, he is offically an apprentice for Alabama Power line crew in Trussville! This something we have been waiting for/fighting for/working towards for almost 4 years now and now it's a reality!  This is not only a huge step up the ladder professionally, but also a huge step financially. He is extremely nervous being in a new department with new people (he has been in network underground since day 1) and starting a completely new line of work, but I know he will do awesome and its a bonus that his new office is less than 20 minutes from our house now.

So congrats Mitchell on the hard work paying off!
 I couldn't be more proud of you if I tried!
I love you dearly!

1 comment: