7/6/11

Baby Burton-Gender Reveal

I don't know about you, but as much as I love the long holiday weekends, it takes me about a week to get back into the groove of things...I still don't know what day it is!

This past Saturday Matt and Angela hosted a gender reveal party to find out what their little bundle of love will be come Thanksgiving.  Everyone was instructed to wear either blue or pink depending on what you thought Baby Burton was going to be.  The cake was super cute and was how they decided to reveal that the gender.
It's a ......
BOY!
Sad that Team Pink lost, but very happy to have a baby boy in a few months!
Yours Truly (with much shorter hair that I'm still not sure if I'm a fan of yet or not), Maria Maria, Baby Arrington and Jess
Would have been a very cute pic if I hadn't cut off my own neck!

We had so much fun and I can't wait to find out what Baby Burton will be named and actually meet the little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment