7/5/12

Mexican Saturday night

A few weekends ago,  we met up with some friends for some Mexican food on the patio and it was wonderful!
 I feel like we have been living in non-stop chaos for the last 3-4 weeks with everything from the fire to Mitch's broken knee to our minds being all over the place concerning a name, bedding, etc for Sweet Pea, so we were beyond due for a little chill time with friends. :)

We met at Hacienda Grill (or something like that) in Irondale and sat on the patio.  The weather was perfect-not too hot and the food was delish! I got some kind of shrimp burritos with tomatillo sauce on top and I'm pretty sure I would eat another one right now if it was in front of me!

Jess, Mere and Baylor-he was so good and such a trooper!
Mere and Ben with Baylor
Jay and Keri
Matt really wanted his pic taken since everyone else was having theirs done :)
Looks pretty natural to me Mere...just sayin'


No comments:

Post a Comment