9/5/12

32 Weeks


How far along:
32 weeks
8 months people!!



Weight Gain:
0 lbs this week, 22lbs total
No clue how this happened with football season starting b/c I clearly munched all day on Saturday, but I'll take what I can get these days!



Sleep:
still no complaints really other than the 20 potty breaks...



Best moment of the week:
It's a toss up b/t seeing one of my besties Tiff for Graham's 1st b'day (post to come later) or the kickoff of college football! Both were so much fun!



Food Cravings:
still nothing out of the norm really



Gender:
GIRL!!!!!



Movement:
We have started calling Hollis our little Mexican jumping bean b/c she is all over the place all of the time! I'm beginning to think she is running out of room and is trying to make more but that just isn't happening! :)
Still by far my fav thing in the world to feel her moving around!


What I miss:
My belly button...



What I am looking forward to:
My baby tea is this weekend and I'm so excited to see everyone and help us celebrate our precious little one's impending arrival!

Also, we have our parenting class on Saturday (yes the hubs is thrilled since AU plays at 11:00) and even though I know it's going to be a long day, I'm looking forward to it.  It also may scare us a but considering we are less than 2 months away from having a baby!


Also, I have been having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions in the last week or so. Apparently it is quite normal as long as they don't start a pattern or too frequently.  They don't hurt, but my belly just gets super tight for maybe 30-45 seconds and then it slacks off.  The funny thing is you can usually see my belly is lop-sided where her little butt is poking out!



No comments:

Post a Comment