9/19/12

34 Weeks

**I was just made aware that the pic clearly says "33 weeks" and I'm obvi 34 weeks...true example of the power of pregnancy brain!
I need to get an editor! :)
Thanks Phoenix for pointing out my flaws! :) J/k!


How far along:
34 weeks!
8 1/2 months!
I feel like I say this every week, but wow, already almost 9 months and it has flown by!


Weight Gain:
0lbs this week, 24 lbs total still


Sleep:
Good other than the numerous potty breaks


Best moment of the week:
Spending some time with my honey and playing in the nursery!  I have so enjoyed playing and organizing her tiny clothes and such.  While I have gotten slightly overwhelmed at times, I am learning to take it little by little and day by day.
And of course who doesn't love getting stuff in the mail?!  We have received a few gifts via mail this week and its like Christmas morning every afternon after work, only maybe not to that extreme, but you get the idea. :)


Food Cravings:
still nothing crazy or outrageous, just love food! :)


Gender:
GIRL!!!!!


Movement:
Holy Cow! Movement is an understatement!  I am convinced that she was doing "the Worm" Friday night as we were running errands!  She just wouldn't stop and by the end of the night, we were both laughing trying to think of what exactly she was up to in there!
Also, one of the funniest moments of this whole pregnancy was Friday night when Mitch was watching my belly move around and her elbow or knee or something looked like it was trying to escape or jump out out my side!  He was completely weirded out by it all and was like "is that supposed to happen?"  It was very funny and cute to see his reaction! Love him!


What I miss:
Still nothing that I couldn't live without. 
Time is flying by and I know that no matter how big of a glass of wine I want to drink or pair of skinny jeans I want to slip on, it will all come in due time and I love rockin' my maternity jeggings and drinking my bottled water like its going out of style b/c as soon as all of this is over, I'm going to miss this time!


What I am looking forward to:
Of course getting her room closer to being finished is a huge priority!
We have our breastfeeding class this Wednesday too and you know that Mitchell is thrilled about attending this one! (Hopefully I'll have pics next week!)
Also, we go back to the doc on Monday and from then on, we will be on an every week basis until we meet our little Mexican Jumping bean!


Also a few other fun facts:
-I have developed a slight case of carpal tunnel in my hands (thank you pregnancy).  Its not awful or painful, but more annoying when my hands go numb as I'm drying my hair in the morning.Can't wait for this lovely symptom to go away!
-My feet have started hurting more this week than they have been.  I have still been rocking my heels but just not as often as before.

-I am a self-proclaimed belly "molester" with my friends and family when they are preggo, so I completely expected to get it back ten-fold when my time came, but to be honest, I haven't had that many people touch the belly as I had anticpated with as much "molesting" as I did with theirs! :)
With that being said, I had always heard people talking about strangers touching the belly and I really didn't believe it...until it happened to me...on Saturday.  It was so strange and no, I wasn't bothered all that bad that she touched the belly, but it was just the thought that you showed absolutely no boundaries...just weird and I wanted to document. :)

And just for fun, here is my hubby at 34 weeks...looking good, no?
He loves me (even though I make him do stupid poses for le blog!)




4 comments:

  1. Gah, you're so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sometimes def don't feel very cute! :) Love you!

      Delete
  2. Talking about the elbow move...the reminds me of what Bennett would do. I swore the kid was doing jumping jacks in there. He would get all on one side then punch and arm and foot out, arch his back and then jump to the other side. I only know this b/c I had an ultra sound at 35 weeks and the little booger did it during the ultra sound. The tech laugh out how he was moving. It was super freaky!!!

    You look great and I cannot believe you are almost there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paige-that is too funny about Bennett...he is precious by the way! We are convinced that she has to be doing some sort of acrobatic moves in there with all the moving around that is going on!
      Thank you so much...we can't beleive we are so close either!

      Delete