9/10/12

33 Weeks


How far along:
33 weeks



Weight Gain:
2lbs this week, 24 lbs total



Sleep:
still sleeping good.  I have decided that God is slowly prepping me for Hollis' arrival and not sleeping late anymore b/c every time that I have the opportunity to sleep in a bit, I am wide awake no later than 8:30ish!



Best moment of the week:
So many things happened this week (parents house was finally demoed, parenting class, etc) and they will all have their own seperate posts, but the most exciting on the baby front is my baby tea was Sunday (post to follow) and it could not have been more perfect!
Mitch, Hollis and I could not feel more loved by all of our family and friends!
It was perfect!

 
Food Cravings:
still nothing major-fruit always sounds good and of course the occassional cookie here or there. :)



Gender:
GIRL!!!!!



Movement:
We def have a little mover and shaker on our hands! She has had her little butt poked out most of the week and my belly has been lop-sided which feels kind of funny at times, but I still love it. 
I did video my belly bouncing all around this week and will try to post it later.


What I miss:
Dressing in the cute fall clothes that are coming out.  I know my time will come very shortly, so I'm trying to not wish this time away and just enjoy it!



What I am looking forward to:
Going thru all of our stuff we got at our tea and playing in the precious clothes!
She will be the best dressed chick on the block for sure!

Also, we get to babysit precious Baylor man tomorrow night while his mommy and daddy enjoy some adult time and I'm so excited! He is such a good baby and we love to watch him play and discover new things at this age!






2 comments:

  1. Love your cute belly! And there will be plenty of time for cute fall clothes after she is here. I promise you'll miss being pregnant and feeling her move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I know that I'm going to miss all of this when its gone...trying to enjoy it while its here!

      Delete