9/5/12

Labor Day Weekend Recap

Labor day weekend was jam-packed from a birthday party, to college football kick-off to a little trip to the lake and I think we deserve a day of rest after such a long holiday weekend!


Saturday before we got into full college football mode, we went to Graham's 1st birthday party. Graham is my sweet friend Tiff's littlest boy and of course their was not a detail missed! 

It's crazy to think that he is already a year old! Time def flies by way too fast but then again , the last time I saw Tiffy, I didn't have this big ol' belly either! :)



Later that evening, we decided to have a few people over to watch football and play with babies!  Our football parties are kind of like our pool parties these days-boys drink beer and watch football/play cornhole and the girls gather around the food and play/hold/feed the babies!  They've changed quite a bit now that most of us have little ones or little ones on the way, but we wouldn't have it any other way!
It's so much fun and I can't wait until Hollis is here to join in on the fun!!
She already has a football outfit ready to go!

Baylor, Ann-Reeves, and Mattox ready for some AU football!
baby corner...
me and my big baby...
the boys, totally uninterested in baby corner and/or Yours Truly standing in front of the TV for a photo op!
Baylor and his daddy cheering on our AU Tigers, even though it didn't help them much in the end since we lost to Clemson...sad :(
Hollis' 1st football game!
Technically our 1st family of 4 picture, even though Wrigley is having nothing to do with us at the moment and is more concerned with getting the crumbs off of the floor. :)

Sunday, the boys played golf and Jess and I went shopping at the Carter's outlet, where I half-way lost my mind! Had to reel it in a bit since our tea is comng up this weekend and I was going to go broke, but it was so much fun shopping for her!

Monday, the hubs and I went to his dad's lakehouse to grill out, go on a boat wide (as Cohen kept saying) and enjoy some family time.  I suck completely and took no pictures, but didn't really feel like carrying my camera around all day since we spent the majority of our time wet due to rain on and off.  

It was a wonderful weekend and we all got to do a little bit of everything!



Also, on a completely different side note...

I would like to wish my parents a very Happy 32nd Anniversary!!!

I can't begin to list all of the things, good and bad, that you have been through together, but the one thing that has always remained a constant is how much you love each other. 
I hope that you have many many more good, happy years to come, together!
Love you both!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment