10/2/12

36 Weeks


How far along:
36 Weeks...9 months!!!
Still can't even get passed the fact that I'm preggo some days, much less that we are less than a month away from meeting our little bundle of love!




Weight Gain:
0lbs this weeks (yay!), 27lbs total (boo)


Sleep:
Still good I guess...I am taking more and more potty breaks now which is not my cup of tea, but it won't be for much longer!



Best moment of the week:
Hanging out with our wild nephews on Sunday night! They are an absolute joy and are hilarious! I can't wait to watch Hunter and Cohen growing up with Hollis!



Food Cravings:
Clementines!
The hubs picked some up from the store and until then, I had no idea I even liked them, but verdict is yes! Love them and have probably eaten 10 this week, no lie!

Gender:
GIRL!!!


Movement:
Mitch has now started calling her "little Jackie Chan" b/c she loves to kick him! They like to play a game at night where he will poke at her and she will poke right back...it's so funny and I love that he gets to feel her move so much since obviously I feel her all of the time!
Also, apparently she does move while I'm asleep and I'm just completely unaware of it-Mitch told me that she had the hiccups after I fell asleep the other night and I had no idea. :)


What I miss:
I miss being able to walk into my closet and pick something out to wear without much thought...and feeling cute after I put said outfit on! Yes, some days I feel cute and (smaller than normal) but those other days are not so fun and you feel like a beached whale!
As much as I have enjoyed being preggo, I do miss my body and I think that is only natural as a female...in due time I know. :)


What I am looking forward to:
I can not wait to see what Hollis is going to look like!  The hubs and I have talked a lot about it this week-about who we think she will look like and how pretty we think she will be (b/c of course she's going to be gorgeous!)  who's personality will she have, etc.
I'm looking forward to getting to the next step in this incredible process-meeting our little one and becoming parents.  :)


We went to the doc Monday (the 1st) and this was the first appointment where she checked me to see if I have made any progress.  I had heard that this is painful/uncomfortable, but it wasn't any worse that a regular pap smear to me, thankfully!
 While I have not dilated yet, I am 30% effaced-progress is progress! 
We go back next week and will get an ultrasound and see if little one has decided to make any more progress. 
Can't wait to see when she will actually make her big arrival-the anticipation is killing me!


4 comments:

  1. You look great and 27 lbs is nothing! I can't believe she will be here this month! Aw, so exciting! I can't wait to see what she looks like either. Praying for some more progress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 27 lbs is nothing. When you add everything up it really is all baby. I understand the whole feally cute thing. I vowed the second time around that I would not be slumpy preggo. I had certain things from the first pregnancy the I refused to wear and bought new stuff and it help, but gettin gback in "real" clothes was great. It takes time and we all want our bodies back and it will come with time.

    Praying for you guys in the next few weeks for patiences (cause that is what I always needed) a safe arrival of baby girl, and for you and Mitch. It is such a special time so enjoy every last minute...and go out to eat as much as you can and eat super slow, because you will NEVER, for at least 18 years do that again!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thank you so much Paige! We appreciate all the prayers and well wishes as we can get! We are trying to spend as much time together as we can before our worlds flip upside down!

      Delete
  3. Of course she will be gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her and know as eager as I am ya'll must be dying! lol. You look great and I am so glad pregnancy has been so good for ya! love you!

    ReplyDelete