10/8/12

37 Weeks-Full Term!!!!


How far along:
37 weeks-full term!!!
We made it!
Words can't describe how truly blessed we feel to have made it to this point.  I know that we still have a few more weeks and a lot can still happen, but I feel like this is a huge milestone and we feel so fortunate to be only a few weeks away from meeting our baby girl!
God is good!


Weight Gain:
0lbs this week (again), 27lbs total


Sleep:
still no major issues here, thankfully!


 
Best moment of the week:
I pretty much played hookie most of this week!  Thursday I went to the Southern Women's Show with my mom, god-mama Nina and her friend Karen for a little girls day! 
Then on Friday I took another 1/2 day for moms and I to go consignment shopping for Hollis!  We hit up to in 1 afternon and came out on top-30 outfits for under $100!!!!!


Food Cravings:
I've become a lot more thirsty this week which is almost impossible since I feel like all I do is drink water and potty all day every day!


Gender:
GIRL!!!!


Movement:
She is def still going strong, but the feeling has changed a bit this week.  Where she used to give me some goods punches/kicks/pokes, now it more like rolling movements.  I can tell she is runnign out of room-last night laying in bed, I was convinced at one point that she was trying to escape thru my belly button! She was really rolling around A LOT for almost a solid hour while the hubs and I just laid there and giggled!



What I miss:
I miss my old body-there, I said it.
Not saying I had an amazing bod before, but I'd like to think I wasn't too shabby.
 I miss feeling cute/sexy when the hubs takes me out.
I swore this entire pregnancy that I wouldn't take any of this for granted, and don't get me wrong, I feel beyond blessed, but I'm still a girl and miss feeling like a girl some days.



What I am looking forward to:
Looking forward to our doc appointment this afternoon-we will get and ultrasound and see how big Hollis is and make sure that she is positioned right-which after last night's little rolling fit, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the u/s tech tells me she has flipped!


This weekend I finally got our bags packed (for the most part) and her nursery organized as best as I can at this point.
 I hope to do a nursery post soon even though her room isn't entirely finished (no decor on the walls yet really). 



1 comment:

  1. Yay for being full term! And for only having a few weeks left! And I love me some good consignment sales....glad to hear you scored! Can't wait to hear how the appt goes. Love you girls!

    ReplyDelete