10/8/12

Our Maternity Pics

A few weeks ago, I mentioned that my baby daddy and I had some maternity pics taken and Saturday we got them back! I have been dying to share them, so here are just a few of the 150 pictures she took. 

We had them taken at the Sonnet House in Leeds, AL where we tied the knot 4 years ago almost to the day of our maternity session.  This place holds a special place in our hearts as not only the place where we began our lives together as couple, as the Thompson's, but now where we will begin our life as a family. 

I'm in love with so many, it was almost impossible to narrow them down! :)

Nicole Turner did a phenomenal job!
Thank you so very much!


We absolutely can't wait to meet you Hollis! 



3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful!!! But how could they not be!!?? Sweet Hollis is one blessed little lady to have such loving, wonderful parents to welcome her into this big ole' world!! We can't wait til she gets here!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out sooo good! I love them all! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! LOVE Them! Yall look awesome!

    ReplyDelete