10/15/12

38 Weeks

This first picture makes me laugh (as you can see by my face) b/c Wrigley was eating and when he realized that we were taking our weekly photo he stopped eating, walked to my side and assumed the position next to me wondering why he wasn't getting his picture taken.  I love this picture b/c he is looking up at me like "what tha ?" :)
Love him!


How far along:
38 weeks



Weight Gain:
2lbs this week, 29lbs total


Sleep:
Still pretty good...I'm very lucky. :)


Best moment of the week:
Doing absolutely nothing! This weekend was spent lounging on the sofa, napping with my boys, Cracker Barrel Frnech Toast breakfast with my hubby and just enjoying these last few weekends we have together as a family of 3!
Priceless!



Food Cravings:
I bought some sugar cookies at Publix last week and they have hit the spot every time I have wanted a bite of something this week. So yummy!


Gender:
GIRL!!!!


 
Movement:
Still tons! 
I have heard some people say that when you stop feeling so much movement that means they are getting ready to come out, but I have a feeling our little one doesn't plan on being still any time soon.  She loves to poke me in the right side the most and has done so more this week than ever!


What I miss:
My body. 
 Not saying I was Sports Illustrated material before, but I just miss looking like myself. 
 Don't get me wrong, I am loving that my hair, nails and skin look amazing, thanks to the pregnancy hormones and those can stay if they want, but I just want my normal body back.


What I am looking forward to:
We have a doctor's appointment this afternoon to see if we ahve made any more progress from last week.  Hopefully the doc will have a better idea of when Hollis will get here already!

We had an u/s last Monday to check her progress and to see about what size she is and they determined that she is quite small-5lbs 6oz.  While they don't seem overly concerned about it since all of my numbers have been great this entire time, they said they may try to do another u/s today to see is she is growing anymore. 
 If not, they may start talking about taking her a bit earlier than the 28th. 
I was 1/2 cm dilated and 40% effaced last Monday, so we will see if we are any close today. 

Please say a prayer that everything is fine with me and little bit today and that we get to meet her very soon!





1 comment:

  1. UM, you are ALL belly! You seriously look great! Can't wait to hear about your appt. today. Prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete