2/15/13

Big brother Wrigley

Not to worry, we haven't forgotten about our first born...
Wrigley is so good with his new little sister and is very interested in everything we do to/with her!
He loves playtime on the floor, he always "helps" us change her diapers and give her baths and he is very protective of Hollis.  When she was brand new, he would get very upset when she would cry, but now I think not only is he used to her cries but she is also used to his barks-she doens't flinch!
 
They missed daddy!
She was only a little over a week old in these pictures, but I love how gentle he was/is with her.  It's like he knows that she is a baby and you have to be careful. :)

I'm pretty sure some people are having a heart attack thinking we are crazy for laying our newborn up against a 150lb dog, but we 110% trust/know him and his personality and know that its just not in his nature to do anything to hurt her. Plus its not like we leave her unattended with him... :)

I love our little family so much and can not wait to watch Wrigley and Hollis grow up together.  They are going to be the best of buddies!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot tell you how I have waited for this post!!! I have been so interested in knowing how your sweet little Wrigley, all 150lbs of him, and that little bundle of 10lbs were getting along!!!! It seems that they are adjusting so well and I know that any boy that should come in her life will not only deal with daddy, but BIG brother!!!!

    LOVE IT!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete