2/12/13

Present day post

Since I have been playing catch up lately with all of my other posts, I thought it would be nice to do a post today on things that are currently going on in our lives rather than things that happened 2 months ago!

For starters, 1 year ago today (Fat Tuesday) I took a little test that would change our lives more than we could ever imagine!
Never been more grateful for a tiny blue line!

----------------------------------------
This week has been a big week for our little Miss-she not only learned to prop up on her elbows, but the very next day she rolled over.  Granted she hasn't done it since then but I think she is still working it out in her head.
She has also learned to laugh which is probably the cutest sounds ever!
 I'll try to get a video up later.

-----------------------------------------
This past weekend was full of birthday celebrations starting Friday night.  We went to Chucks Fish for Angela's 30th birthday and devoured some sushi and white chocolate bread pudding!


Saturday we went to Pump it Up for Kinley's 2nd birthday party and I think that the adults were more excited than the kids!
I suck and didn't take any pics but Hollis was digging the giant slide-just kidding, she stayed back and observed everyone very closely before passing back out!

It was a great weekend that ended with brunch with some of my girls on Sunday followed by a little lounging on the sofa with all of my loves watching the Grammy's!


1 comment:

  1. it was a fun weekend! Glad we got to spend a lot of it with yall! :)

    ReplyDelete