2/28/13

Chow Down Around Town-Black Market

Wow, haven't done one of these in a minute! I guess with holidays, and oh wait, having a baby, I've maybe missed a few of these, so it was good to be back!

Last Thursday we headed to 5 Points to Black Market for some food, drinks and a littel trivia (and later on maybe a little booty shakin' as well!)

We had a good group this time around-a lot of our good friends were able to make it which makes it even more fun to catch up with everyone you don't get to see every week!


Phoenix and I spilt a burger (like we always do) and it was yummy! The fries never stood a chance with the 2 of us!  We also enjoyed a few Blue Moons, which only makes me long for a patio and spring weather even more!

I apoligize in advance for the picture quality, I forgot my camera, so these are all via iphone...

Phoenix, Yours Truly and Rachel
Rachel, Yours Truly, Laura and Jess
Yours Truly, Jenn and Mere
(From left to right)-Grelier, Jenn, Mere, Nikki, Brandy, Erica, Tammy, Kristin, Yours Truly, Phoenix, Rachel, Laura, Jess
Nikki, Brandy, and Erica
Quiz time:
What happens when you mix drink specials with a bunch of mama's (mostly) on a Thursday night?
Answer:

I have others, but will spare us all the embarassment of sharing those.  :)

Even though it was proven to us all that we are no longer young and can not quite "hang" like we used to as we all crawled into work the next morning, it was a ton of fun! Oh and my legs were so sore the next day from "droppin' it like it's hot"!

Love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment