7/1/10

Girls Trip-Pictures!

Well I finally got my pictures uploaded from this past weekend (I mean it's only Thursday, right-no rush for me!). Here you go...Enjoy!


Jess and I chillin' on the beach, oil free!


Ashley (the bachelorette), Jess, Phoenix, Jenn, Myself, Mere


Friday night hanging out at the lingerie shower


The beautiful bride to be...


About to go out on the town




At Howl at the Moon with my entourage...:)



As always, my partner in crime, Phoenix


Just a sneak peek as to what everything looked like after we touched it with our feather boas..these feathers were everywhere...as a matter of fact, I think I am still pulling them out of my luggage! :)


Sorry for the picture overload...I am trying to be discrete in the pictures I post as to not make anyone angry for putting embarassing photos on the internet. (Believe me I have them)!
It was great to be at the beach but I don't think I have ever been so happy to see this guy and have pretty much not let go of him since I got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment