3/8/11

50 and Fabulous!

Wow, I bet you thought I fell off the face of the earth, huh?! :)  

This past weekend we celebrated my god-mother, Nina's 50th birthday party and it was all a big suprise! The party was held at their house in one of their many warehouses on their property that they run their business (Rusty's Off Road) <--you're welcome for the advertisement ;) out of.  It really was one of the best "suprises' I have ever seen-she truly had no idea AT ALL ! :)   They had good food, drinks, a 50 and fabulous cake and the band Crossfire performing while we all danced the night away! 

The birthday girl!
Is that a suprised face or what?!
Her and her baby, Zac
Her other son Tony and his wife Stephanie and their son Ryder
Rusty and Nina-he loves having his picture taken, can you tell?! :)
A very rare moment-my brother NOT making a stupid face in a picture...
But don't worry, he made up for it later...

Today is Nina's actual birthday and I want to wish her a very special birthday wish...she is one of the nicest, funniest people I have ever met in my life and am so happy to call her my godmother! :) Love you Nina!

Happy 50th Birthday Nina!





No comments:

Post a Comment