3/1/11

Chow Down Around Town-Zea's Rotisserie Grill

Last Thursday night we had our monthly Chow Down at a place called Zea's in Brookwood.  It was delish!  They have a "bar menu" that is only supposed to be served at the bar between their happy hours (3-6) but we ahd an awesome waiter named Berry-as in strawberry-as he introduced himself, that was kind enough to honor the bar menu at our table. :) 
They have some of the best hummus I have ever had in my life...they serve it Mediterranean style with olives, roasted red peppers, tomatoes and feta cheese...I want soem right now!  I got the shrimp and grits off of the $5 appetizer bar menu and it was way too much for me to finish-can't imaginewhat the whole entree size looks like.  We had some good wine, good food and good girls time as always...I'm so glad that we hae our monthly time to just chill with our girls, relax and stuff our faces!

Phoenix, Jordan, Yours Truly, Ashley, Brittany, Mere, Bethany and Jenn
What can I say, we love our wine time!? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment