3/25/11

Random Button Friday

-First off, I want to say a big congrats to 2, friends Tiff and Jenn that found out yesterday that they will be having beautiful baby boys in August! I am so excited for both of them...this will be Tiff's second boy and Jenn's first and I can't wait for the babies to start rolling in! 
(I so stole this picture from her blog, sue me!)
The baby boom has certainly hit our group of friends just like the wedding boom hit a few years ago and it is def going to be intersting to see our dear friends become mommies and daddies!  Can't wait!

-The hubs is taking his ESOP test this morning...big test...say a prayer that he passed with flying colors and he can continue his Alabama Power education!

-A week from today Wrigley is going to lose his man card...yep, we are having the little man fixed and he won't feel the need to cover them up anymore... 
The hubs keeps trying to explain to him that he needs to enjoy his man jewels before they take them away, but I'm not sure he has grasped the concept quite yet...

"What chu talkin' 'bout Willis?"

-I went to Target the other day to exchange some stuff and came across this beauty for only $7!
(I also got the shirt in the background for $8!)
Love me a bargain!

-Tomorrow will finish up our first full month of Insanity workout...let me just tell you, it's def hard, but I can truly tell a difference in how I feel and I certainly have more muscle and stamina now too. 
Of course, being a female, I want the scale to read a certain way, especially after working my booty off, but I know, muscle weighs more than fat (so I'm told), but I'm still a girl and need to see that tiny number come across the tiny screen!
It's motivation!
Come on tiny numbers!
We still have 1 month to go, pray for us (and tiny numbers!)

-Last weekend when we were out shopping for my birthday, we went into Dick's and saw this little guy
how flippin' cute is the miniature golf bag for the little fella's?! ;) I know I'm simple-minded, but I found it fascinating that they make them that small and a step further that people would/will give a child that tiny, a metal stick!

-I am not a reader (other than the Twilight series, but I was left no choice but to read them since my boyfriend is in them-love you Rob Pat! (Jess, he's mine, not yours!))  But Jess and the moms did turn me on to a book, Water for Elephants...I literally read the entire book in less than a week!  It was so good and I can't wait for the movie to come out starring Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon...oh wait, do I detect a pattern... :)

We shall see if any other books tickle my fancy and who knows, I may become a reader (Mom-don't get your hopes up quite yet though!)

Well I'm off to try to get some work done, since it's almost noon and I haven't as much as picked up a pen all day long! 
OH wait, it's lunch time...maybe after lunch I'll try to do something that they pay me to do here!
Have a great weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Okay that picture of Wrigley just cracked me up!!
    Love the black dress--what a great deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I know...isn't it hilarious?! Mitch did that to him a while ago and I just could never find a good post to put it on until now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for boys! I also love the pics of Wrigs! and your cute bargains! And from the self pic in the dressing room I would say the working out is paying off. You look super skinny! I hope Keith doesn't see those miny golf clubs. They are pretty cute. But you are right ~ a small child and a metal stick isn't a good idea.

    Hope you guys have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete