3/15/11

So, I turned 28...

yesterday!  I took the day off of work, because quite frankly I'm childish and didn't want to have to work on my special day! :)

The hubs took me for a little shopping excursion on Sunday for some much needed new clothes and yesterday he surprised me by taking me for a little wine tasting at a small "vineyard"(I use that term loosely) and lunch!  The "vineyard tour" was not exactly what he had in mind but it was a super sweet thought! :)  We did get to do a little wine tasting and I actually found a red wine that I can tolerate!

Last night we had a few close friends meet us at Munoz for some cheese dip, cake, and a warm shot of vodka that Jenn tried to buy me! :)There was apparently a failure to communicate with Jenn and the waiter when she tried to order a birthday shot for me (not a vodka shot)....well my shot of vodka turned into a vodka "drink"! It was kind of funny!

me and my Pop
Everyone who came to help me celebrate getting old! (Jenn, Brooke D, Chris, the hubs, Yours Truly, Pop, Mom, Matt, Mere, Ben, Jess, Matt, Harper) 
Ben and Mere
My parents
Some of my besties!

My birthday weekend was so much fun and I can't thank everyone enough for all the birthday wishes, shout outs, presents and more! It was wonderful and I truly feel so loved and am such a lucky girl!



Happy Birthday to me! :)



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday friend! Wish I could have celebrated with you. I love you!

    ReplyDelete