3/21/11

I'm a big girl now

This weekend was pretty wonderful!  Friday night we went to Phoenix and OJ's house to grill out and chill...I love tshirt and flip flops kind of nights! 

Saturday, the hubs had to work, so what else better to do with my day than to go lay out with the girls adn drink some pina colada's at Mere's neighborhood pool! :)  It was GORGEOUS outside and perfect laying out weather!  We stayed at Mere and Ben's house and grilled out in ur bathing suits and headed home kind of early. 

Sunday, we made our way to Hayden, AL to visit the nephews and grill out since it has been F.O.R.E.V.E.R since we have seen them-I mean I fully expected Cohen to be driving by now and Hunter to be in college it had been so long.  :)

*Side note-now I am understanding why the scale read differently this morning than I had anticipated since we literally ate the entire weekend long!  I mean do we just plan every event around food these days?!  Answer-yes! 

Back to the title of my post...
I know that I will catch some laughs about this but here we go...
(especially from the hubs-he has had a field day with this topic the last few days!)
2 weeks ago I went to the dentist for the first time in like 10 years... (yes I know awful, right?!)  I'm not real sure why I have waited this long but I did and finally decided it was tiem to be a big girl, so I made the appointment.  Now for not having been to the dentist in 10 years I came away with 1 cavity...eekkk! The horror!

I was mortified...why?
Because I am 28 years old and have never had a cavity in.my.life. and I can't stand not knowing exactly what is going to happen.
So today I went to get my first filling ever...I was super nervous (this is where the hubs really got his kicks) all weekend about
how it was going to go,
was it going to hurt,
was I going to die? 

But I am happy to report that I made it out alive!
Yay!  I feel like a real grown up now.


Anyways, I would have some pictures for you but my computer at work is not being very cooperative right now. 
I guess it's my work way of telling me that I need to get some work done instead of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment