3/1/11

It's INSANE!

Yesterday the hubs and I started the Insanity Workout routine and all I have to say is...wow!  It is going to be a brutal 2 months to say the least! 

We started out by doing the first of many Fit Tests to mark where we are starting out and I am so sore from just doing that.  We took "before" pictures and let me tell you, there is no motivation better for pushing this girl away from the table and getting my booty in gear than to have taken a "before" picture of myself...goood morning wake up call! :) 

If you have never heard about Insanity Workout, it is very similar to the P90X system except there are no weights and it is only 2 months rather than 3.  I have heard some great things about it and hope that by the end of the 2 months I have some amazing news to share with you guys! 
 Pray for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment