6/10/11

Friday Fragments

I'm random today, so we will see how the list form works.  :)

-First off, I am very frustrated with Blogger right now, b/c it seems like they just can't get it together.  First a few weeks back it was dropping posts and now I am having issues commenting.  WTH?! Not that I get a whole lot of comments anyways, (thanks Tiff and Jess, no thanks to mom, Mitch or Phoenix) :) but I was wondering if my posts were getting that bad or if something was up with Blogger.  I'm sticking with the "something wrong with Blogger" story :)

-I would like to wish a very Happy birthday to these lovelies...

Maria Maria (her b'day isn't until Sunday)

and this guy :)

-I'm having some serious jealouly issues right now b/c Jess and Matt are chilin' in Jamaica enjoying a fruity cocktail while I'm stuck in this ridiculously empty office doing everything but working.

-this weekend we have the first of many baby showers coming up this summer/fall! Which reminds me, I will not be drinking the water around here for the next little while...the baby boom has definitely hit our circle and I'm gonna stick to my moscato for a little while longer. :)

-my 10 year high school reunion is coming up in about a month and I'm having some serious internal struggles on whether I should go or not.  I know the majority of people would say to go b/c you only have one 10 year reunion, but to be honest, thanks to facebook, I already know everything I need/want to know about everyone that I went to school with-some even too much!  Also, the number of people that I don't want to see far outweighs the number of people I would like to see. 

I'm leaning towards no, but what do you think?

-one of my biggest pet peeves ever-someone not calling you back when they say they are going to...drives.me.crazy!
I have had this happen to me twice this week-one with my doc and the other with a travel agent...I mean seriously, at least call me back and tell me you have nothing to tell me yet, but that you are working on it...so frustrating!  I digress...

-I am super stoked that SO you Think You Can Dance is back on! Although I didn't agree with all of their choices for the top 20, I think this is really going to be a great season.  The hubs is super excited too even though he won't admit it! Love you honey!

That;s enough rambling for one afternoon...see ya next week!
I hope you guys have a great weekend!





3 comments:

  1. I think the reunion is a YES!!!!! I had such a GREAT time at my 10 year so I really think you should go!!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should go too. I'm going to mine - it's on the 24th - let's meet up afterwards. When is yours?

    Also, I tried commenting all last week and it wouldn't let me! =(

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete