6/2/11

Happy Birthday's all around!

Well apparently the first week of September is/was a very 'happening" kind of time for some folks b/c
some very important people in my life are celebrating birthdays today-my mom, bro and dear friend Phoenix!

My sweet mom!  I love you so very much and don't know what I would do without you (or who I would call during the day when I am bored or just want to chit-chat!)  You have taught me so much about life, relationships, money, fashion, etiquette, and so much more.  Thanks for being you!  I love you!

Happy Birthday mom!

My bro! We have grown up being total opposites, and I thought we would never have a thing to talk about.  But in the last few years we have developed a good relationship and it is because you have been willing to step out of your comfort zone a bit at times and open up and I'm so glad!  You have a heart of gold and have def taken one for the team during these hard times and I want you to know how much I appreciate it and you.  Still can't belive you are already 25 years old...weird...

Happy Birthday Matt!

My PIC (Phoenix)!
You are one of my besties and I love you to death.  We have shared in so many fun times throughout the years and I hope that we continue to share many, many more!  You are a dear sweet friend and I truly cherish our relationship! Love you girl!

Happy Birthday Phoenix!
More posts to come later today on Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment