6/22/11

In need of a search party...

since I have been MIA for the last couple weeks.  I am back and apologize for my absences as I am not sure how you got through your day without your daily dose of nonsense!

To be honest, I have not blogged because I have not had much to blog about.  Makes sense, right?
Granted there are a few things that I did completely miss, like my Bloggy anniversary! Yep as of the 13th (I know I'm way behind) I have had this amazing piece of scrap-booking gold for one whole year now! It has been fun to look back on everything that has happened over the past year and I hope to continue for years to come!

Another thing I missed was Father's Day. <--worst daughter ever
 I think that my Pop is well aware of how much I love and adore him (and always have) but this day I wanted him to know that he is the best! He is so hard-working and is willing to sacrifice anything for the happiness of his family and he proves that everyday he busts his booty!  Pop- I love you more than you'll ever know...you were the first man in my life and Mitch has got some pretty big shoes to fill following in your footsteps!
I love you!

We have spent some time at the ballpark and let me tell you, nothing says birth control quicker than 98 degrees with a 1 year old fat sweaty baby that won't take a nap and a serious appetite and a team of 7 year olds pumped up on icees and nachos! wow!
Just like a man-he takes the easy one that can feed himself and doesn't require a diaper...
I got said fat sweaty baby! It was so worth it though...we had a blast!

We also had the first of many, many baby showers this summer.  This hot momma is due in August with sweet little Carson and we can't wait to meet him!
 
We are on course for another few lazy weekends in preparation for our vacay that we are going on in July...more on that later.  But I do promise to not leave you hanging as long as I did...I know you guys (Phoenix) don't know what to do with your day at work when you don't get my words of wisdom!
Peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment