6/6/11

Haley and Kevin's Wedding

Saturday we made our way down to Montgomery, Al for Haley and Kevin's wedding.  It was held at The Oaks Plantation and it was gorgeous! I may be slightly biased to the old white farm houses since we were married at one almost 3 years ago in July! 
Haley was stunning! Seriously one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen! Kevin looked at her in amazement all throughout the night with a perm-a-grin on his face...too cute!

I have been lucky enough to hang out with this girl for 3 weekends in a row!

After the wedding, a bunch of us, including the bride and groom, came back to the hotel and hung out in the lobby until 4 am!  It was awesome to be able to have quality time with them and it was so much fun!

I love this pic of Haley- I told her to pose and this was her "go-to" move!

We had so much fun and am so honored to have been able to be apart of their special day. 
 I am incredibly jealous b/c they are in Jamaica right now enjoying the beach and a fruity cocktail! 
Hope ya'll have a blast!




No comments:

Post a Comment