6/28/11

I love you and our time together, but I've got to get out of this house!

This is what my dear sweet hubs told me on Saturday after being couped up in our lovely abode for almost a month now, watching movies, eating grilled cheeses and being lazy and completely anti-social goons! So, we did some running around town for supplies for my "Project: Re-do the living room" idea I have going on in my head right now.  The hubs took me to Yogurt Mountain as he promised and it was so worth the wait! Yum!
Saturday night one of the hubs old college roomies came into town with his better half and asked us to join them for some cold adult refreshments. And since the hubs had already made the afore mentioned statement above, we were more than willing.  :)


Yours Truly, Lindsay and Savannah

And our handsome men folk-Strange, Justin and the hubs
oh and Strange's sweater vest came to hang out for while too!

Sunday I did some serious house cleaning that was long overdue (apparently our maid skipped our house this month, not sure what happened there) and I also went to Holly's baby shower for sweet baby Callie Marie who will be here in September!

In other news, the hubs and I finally booked our vacation!
We are going to Ocean Coral & Turquesa in Puerto Morelos, Mexico the middle of July for our anniversary and we are super pumped! There was so much drama with trying to book this stupid vacation-anything from canceled flights to booked rooms to flights going up $200 in 4 hours-so I'm super duper relieved that we are actually booked.
Pray for us that you will not find our heads in a box somewhere in podunk town Mexico 2 months from now. (Kidding mom!)


And here is our sweet man since he hasn't been on the ol' blog in a while

I hope that everyone is having a great week. 



1 comment:

  1. Your vaca sounds awesome - but I still think Oklahoma sounds way better! =) Sorry we couldn't hook up this past weekend...it was crazy.

    ReplyDelete