9/5/10

30 years!!!!

Today my wonderful parents have been married for 30 years!  I am so happy for you both and wish you many many more!  I am truly in awe that you can still look at each other and all you see is the young 20 something that you married  30 years ago!  To this day you both still look at each other and think that the other is "cute"!  I love that!  You are the perfect example of how to make a happy loving marriage work.  You have always been so respectful, honest, thoughtful and caring to each others feelings, thoughts and opinions and have truly shown us what a real marriage looks like! Thank you for setting such an amazing example for us and I hope that you have many many more happy years to come! 

 Also, thanks for letting us crash your anniversary dinner...we had a great time and are honored that you would want to spend your special time together with us!  I hope that we will be as happy as you are 28 years from now! :)

Here are a few pictures of our evening together...
I love this one.....
the REAL them :)
Congrats! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment