9/10/10

Another one bites the dust

So last night was the Auburn vs Mississippi State football game (AU won 17-14)!!!!  Since the hubs has been sick the last couple of days we decided to stay in, cook some breakfast for dinner (love that) and curl up on the couch with Wrigley man and enjoy the game.  It was so entertaining and relaxing and to be quite honest I would prefer to watch almost all of the games this way!  Don't get me wrong , I love the tailgating and football parties but sometimes it is just nice to take it easy with the people (and dog) that mean the most to you! :)

Also, I want to wish my bro in law a happy 31st birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!  Hope you have a great one old man! :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend.  I am hoping to finish up some projects at the Thompson house that I have been wanting to do for a while now (like maybe painting the livingroom) :)  We'll see....until Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment