9/21/10

AUBURN Bound!


Saturday morning the hubs and I headed down to the Plains to watch our Auburn tigers play against the Clemson tigers.  Auburn won in overtime and boy were we lucky!  We didn't exactly play our best game but it was a very exciting game to go to and I am so glad that we did!
After we got to Auburn, we immediately made our way to the tailgate spot to meet up with everyone, especially this girl...
and this little guy too...
It was so wonderful to be able to hang out with her and all of her wonderful family. Tiff-I miss you already! :)  We were also celebrating the engagement of Jon and Sarah (Tiff's bro and soon to be sis in law)-such a sweet couple! Congrats guys!
Here are a few more pics of us tailgating before we went to the game...

me and my girl Haley

Phoenix being a good sport by wearing her AU colors :)
The hubs and one of his besties from way back when-Zaden

The hubs and orange shorts I mean OJ catching a little A/C

Picking up our tickets at will call and headed to the game!
Our seats were as the hubs put it were," There's heaven, the clouds and then our seats"-they really weren't that bad at all though...just a serious hike to get there! :)
I told you we were up there...
We won! 
After the game and the ridiculous walk back we hung at the tailgate spot for a while to relax, catch our breathe, and maybe take a few more photos.  This is Brad aka Mitch's twin according to OJ.  Ya think so?
Time to go home...
We had so much fun (as if you couldn't tell by my ridiculous amount of pictures) and were so happy to be able to enjoy Auburn like the old times with good friends-well slightly different now that we are older and there are babies at our tailgate now! :)

Also I want to thank my wonderful parents for puppy sitting Saturday night so that we could go enjoy ourselves...we really appreciate it and so did Wrigley! :) Love ya'll!

Sunday we headed home early so that I could go the Megan's Bridal Tea that afternoon.  I am so sad that I didn't take any pictures but the tea was great.  The decor was so cute and beachy, the food was yum and the wedding punch, well let's just say I could drink a LOT of that stuff! 

Hope everyone else had just as great a weekend as we did!
Cheers to a great week! :)

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun! It was so nice hanging out! I miss you too! You look like an old pro holding Sawyer! =) Love you lots! And it was an AUsome game! War Eagle!

    ReplyDelete