9/28/10

Weekend Recap

This past weekend we decided to lay kind of low and not do a whole lot...last weekend in AU really wore us out!  Friday night the hubs and I just went to dinner and came home to sit on the couch...perfect Friday night date night!

Saturday I went to get a much needed hair cut and color. (you'll see!) Mitch picked me up and we went straight over to our friends Bethany and Jeremy's (Miller) house to watch the Alabama game.  They live in the cutest little house in Homewood and I seriously could have just moved right on in. It was decorated so cute and Bethany has done an amazing job!  They are such a cute couple that I really wouldn't expect anything less to be honest! :)

Alabama barely pulled one through and even though they did actually win, it was good to see them struggle a little bit-it's healthy for 'em! :)  Our Auburn Tigers also pulled out a win...35-27 against South Carolina and one things for sure-no one can say that we haven't kept our fans on their toes this year with these close games...very entertaining! War Eagle!

(I told you I got my hair did! Needed a change)
Love him! :)
The boys started to get crazy during the Auburn game...
OJ doing the cha-cha....
Mitch doing some lunges...
Matt droppin' it liek it's hot!
Me and the beautiful hostess!
One happy man! War Eagle!
Auburn girls! :)

Sunday we literally laid on the sofa all.day.long and it was great!  Best day we have had in a long time!  Hope everyone else had a fab weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Love your hair! And from what I can see...their house does look super cute!

    ReplyDelete