9/17/10

It's Friday....

so I am not going to promise any sort of meaningful discussions or thoughts.  Instead just a few randoms...

Do you ever have days where you refuse to have a bad day no matter what is going on around you?!  Well today is that day for me...for 2 reasons
1) we're going to AU tomorrow
and
2) I am wearing these fab new shoes I just got! I love them!  They are my new favs and I will hopefully get a lot of wear out of them! (still gotta break them in a bit though-I had to bring reinforcements today-flip flops!) :)

(Please excuse the tower of boxes...my cublet is not exactly designed to do self portraits!)

Also on a completely different note...I am pretty sure that taking your toddler to a job fair is probably not going to win you any points with future employers.  Just saying.  I say this b/c as I was walking to my car at lunch today I noticed a woman walking into the job fair that they are having at the conference center (it is attached to my building) with her toddler bouncing around  with her barbie doll in tow!  Not to mention that the woman was dressed for a Saturday night out rather than a job interview but that is a totally different story! 
Moral of the story:
Get a babysitter if you are going to a job fair and leave your hoochie-wear for the weekends!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I know we will! :)


1 comment: