9/15/10

I'm a huge...

 blog slacker lately!  I know it is too early in my blog game to be slacking already but I have been so busy lately and not with anything worth blogging about.  The hubs has been working all.the.time lately and we really haven't seen each other a whole lot in the last month or so, which throws us off of our normal routine.  Hopefully things are looking up now...
Wrigley man went to the vet last week for his shots and checkup-all is great with him, thankfully!  I know most blogs that people have put an update of their childrens stats each month or so, so I thought I would do the same so that we can look back and remember one day-Wrigley will be 1 year and 4 months old on the 22nd and he weighs 121 lbs and stands approximately 36 inches tall...big boy! I know I'm corny....

This weekend we are going to the Loveliest Village on The Plains on Saturday for the Auburn vs Clemson game and I couldn't be more excited especially because one of my besties Tiff and her beautiful family are coming all the way from OK!   I can't even tell you how excited I am to hang out with all of them and be able to spend some time with them just like the good ole days! :)  Go ahead and prepare yourself for a post or 2 next week highlighting our amazing weekend! :) 

Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wrigs is huge!! But so cute!

    I can't wait to see you --- so excited! Just like old times...with a small baby in tow...so maybe not just like old time! ;)

    Call you on our way home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I am a bad stalker....but I am going to follow you too!!! Hope you and Mitch are doing good!!!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete