9/2/10

And the season begins.....

That's right, college football season is offically here! Tonight is the first football game of the season and I am so ready!   Don't get me wrong, I love love love me some summertime but football season is so amazing! I love the games (obviously), the food, the friends, the friendly competition and the thought that the holidays are just around the corner! :)  We (the hubs, myself and Wrigley) are Auburn fans all.the.way and I have been since the day I was born.  I love Auburn in every way-the town, the school, the people, the fact that you can be in another country on your honeymoon and your new hubby is wearing an AU visor and you can still hear a "WAR EAGLE" coming from across the pool!  It's awesome and I am looking so forward to this season.  Here's to a good season and...
WAR DAMN EAGLE!

1 comment: